Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lost n Found & the Dip!


A while back before I moved I said that I came across a treasure trove of SoBs. Well here is a pic of it all for your drooling pleasure. All except for the rhino, terminator & Dante have gone for a dip in simple green. I believe most of the Sisters were given to me by one of my old Gamers from when i worked in the game shop. It seemed to be a trend of guys buying Sisters then giving up on them and handing them over to me. I can tell you I never complained. out of this batch i only painted Dante, the Terminator, and half painted the sister in white.

The only bummer part is that there are no back packs except for the two jump packs. But that problem has been solved already. ;)

So speaking of the Dip my Seraphim have also joined this band of misfits in a simple green bath. Here is a before picture of them. As I said before i just couldn't handle the eldar wings anymore.
Although after taking the pic and looking at in in photoshop the flying bases look much cooler in the lightbox than on the gaming board. I use to have loose cotton surrounding the bases so it looked like there was exhaust coming out of the jump packs. I don't know if i would do that again or not. But I plan on putting some effort into making custom bases for these girls. Man i hate that model with the Sword pointing up, I'm trying to figure out some decent conversions for her, cause i'm gonna rip out my eyes if i have to paint 4 of them.... Any suggestions? Eviscerator? Holy Symbol? Kitten? convert both weapons to bolt pistols, inferno pistols or flamers?

No comments:

Post a Comment