Thursday, September 10, 2009

Primed and ready to Rock! \m/

Here is a quick sneak preview of my Seraphim on their new fancy bases along with an objective marker. Sorry no Individual pics yet but there will be once they are fully painted.
The objective marker organ i originally made as a base but then got a lecture from my man that the more crazy the base the more it takes away from the figure. :\ I still think it would make a killer base but it will also make a neat marker so I win either way.

I've already started painting them up so they should be done soon.

3 comments:

  1. Those bases look fantastic. Hope to see some painted pics soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, i was wondering how you were going to attach those. they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really lose something in 2-d pictures. I demand animated rotating pics when they're painted!

    ReplyDelete