Monday, September 21, 2009

Why my Boyfriend needs a blog .. part 2

His Published works:

The man already works full time sculpting awesome miniatures for Privateer press www.privateerpress.com and has an amazing portfolio. I would love to see him have an actual online portfolio and a place to post tutorials. He is an amazing teacher and i think the gaming community would benefit from what knowledge he could share.

Anyways I'm sure some of you already own his work.
Here is a sample:
First the Trolls...

DTMX
DTM

Mulg

Earthborn

One of my Favs simply for his pimp daddy fur collar


Now the Jacks: I'll only post a couple here


Drago
Little Known fact that the extreme Jack was actually sculpted before Drago so a lot of the techniques that the extreme uses were also used in making Drago.

Now he has a LOT more work i could post but i really want him to post it on his own blog.

7 comments:

  1. That's definitely an excuse to get a blog.

    I second the tutorials. Get the man to get a blog and get him to post pics, portfolios, and tutorials.

    Also, if I were a troll, I would totally rock the pimp-daddy fur collar. I mean, you gonna tell a Troll he can't wear it? Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he did all those, but they have a certain weight when I see all the pics together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RC You should see all the Monsterpocalypse stuff we have. and it isn't even everything he sculpted for it as most of it hasn't been released yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow he is a really talented sculptor and i would follow his blog and post coments and ask questions in hopes of gaining knowedge about sculpting. plus seeing all the pictures is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy definitely needs a place for people to go "Ooh" and "Aah" at his work - as well as steal all his techniques... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! your Jasons girlfriend.. I used to do a lot of sculpting also for PP but Im full time Dragonforge.com now doing my own thing. I admire his work!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL yep!
    Awesome I didn't know you use to do sculpting for PP. Jason has finally agreed to do a blog with sculpting tutorials and such. You should see what he is working on now. Some crazy stuff. hopefully he will get his blog going and post it soon.

    ReplyDelete