Friday, August 10, 2012

Artemis - Work in Progress

It's been a while since I've actually posted a work in progress update.  Here is one of the many version of Artemis by Hasslefree miniatures.  I'm painting this girl up for WAMP's HF painting contest.  There is still plenty of time to paint a miniature if you want to enter as well.
So far i've mainly just worked on her skin tone and had just finished added some purples, reds, and pinks to her skin.   Since these pictures I've started in on the NMM pieces so I can come back to the skin later and do touch ups.  I plan on painting a picture onto her shield as it's a large blank canvas and needs something awesome to fill up that space. Also I've already got her base chosen and ready to be painted as well.  Of course you will have to wait for the finished piece to see it.






No comments:

Post a Comment